Martha Harty, Ph.D., Co-Founder
- Mediator and conflict skills trainer, 27 years of experience in family, community, business, and international conflict resolution
- Distinguished Service Professor, Philosophy Department, Carnegie Mellon University (part time), developing online courses in collaboration and conflict skills for student project teams and studying their effectiveness
- Recent example: Study of Collaborative U, on CMU’s Open Learning Initiative (used by 750 students to date) showed improved peer reviews of team members and team projects and higher self-efficacy scores (244 first year science students) (accepted for publication)
- Active founding member of Mediators Beyond Borders International, leader of Israel Project, 2011-14.
Tris Jahanian, Co-Founder
- Expert in software development and systems architecture with over 28 years of experience
- Software applications used extensively in the financial industry, with high-speed distributed processing and cybersecurity requirements
- Holds patents for her work in remote banking communications software.