JUST FOR YOU
- Receive in-depth coaching
- Acknowledge and move beyond emotions
- Learn to listen carefully for key information
- Get a personalized quick reference guide to a constructive conflict conversation
- Research based methods from experts in the field
- Clear step-by-step advice you can trust
- Learn skills and improve your interactions and relationships
CONFIDENCE IN YOUR POCKET
- Conflict Coach is right there whenever you need help
- Conflict Coach points you to the information you need
- With clarity comes power to make strategic decisions
Never Negotiate When…
Values and Communication
It’s Not About Winning with Logic
A Message for Conflict Avoiders
Martha Harty is a mediator, professor, and conflict skills trainer and Tris Jahanian is a software engineer. They are friends, partners, professionals, wives, mothers, siblings, and daughters, all of which means (among other things) that they have seen lots of conflict. They know how confusion, anger and frustration often obscure the human heart in conflict—and they love to give people advice about it. One day Martha and Tris had the inspired idea to combine their life wisdom, conflict resolution theory and practice, and make an app! They set out to create a virtual advice guru to help people handle their most pressing problems on the spot. They aspire to make the world a happier place by helping everyone improve their personal and professional interactions and relationships. And you can help!
Frequently Asked Questions
The password you set when you create your profile is permanent and unretrievable. If you forget your password or want to change it, go to the contact us link to email the Conflict Coach team (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org). The administrator will assign a new strong password to your account through email.
We want to hear if you have a problem with Conflict Coach or with the website! Please go to the contact us link to email the Conflict Coach team (or email us at email@example.com). We will respond as soon as possible.
Martris uses Square to process e-commerce. If you have a problem with your shopping cart, please go to the contact us link to email Martris (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org). We will respond as soon as possible.
The Conflict Coach application runs in a web browser. If this link to conflict coach does not work, please copy the following address into your browser window: https://conflict-coach-beta-1.appspot.com.
Get in touch
Address: Martris, LLC, 5820 Ferree St., Pittsburgh, PA 15217